This is a sidebar widget for use in your WordPress website. It will display the current standings for your chosen iRacing Series and Division. You can also choose the range of standings to display and whether to show your own position. If your position is outside the selected range, your position will be added to the end of the standings table if you set the ‘Show my position’ checkbox.
I can’t figure out a way to display the correct helmets, so a generic one is shown if the ‘Show helmet’ option is ticked. An example of the widget running can be seen in the sidebar to the right.
To install this iRacing WordPress Widget:
- Download the Widget using the button below and unzip it.
- Edit the login_details.php file and change the username and password to your iRacing login details.
- Upload the folder and contents named ‘iracing’ to your WordPress plugins directory (wp-content/plugins).
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Plugins. You should see the iRacing Plugin listed. Click on ‘Activate’.
- Click on Widgets in your Dashboard and add the iRacing Widget to your sidebar. You should also be able to expand the Widget to change the settings.
If the plugin causes any issues simply delete the ‘iracing’ folder from your plugins directory.
This game is very old and may not work on modern systems. The original ran full screen in DOS mode, but a bit later I converted it to a windowed version which is the version available to download here. It works on my system but runs very slowly and the sound doesn’t work. Also, I have to use task manager to close the window. I’ve tried recompiling it on my current system but it doesn’t change anything. The source code (.bb file) for the game is included in the download.
If you enjoy any of these downloads please consider a small donation.